Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 21

Today's photo was inspired by this picture:

My BFF, Angie, sent me this picture of her mousepad at work. It was taken during our New Kids on The Block Cruise in 2009. We had our dream of meeting NKOTB fulfilled after 20 years.
Every time I see this picture I think about all of the fun we had together on our adventures. We went to 2 concerts in Atlanta and then the cruise to the Bahamas.

So here's today's photo:

I pass this gas station every day and it makes me miss Angie every time.
The Full Service concert was the best yet...



This photo is a testimony to how awesome Stubhub.com is. Can you believe how close we were to Danny?!

We look like drowned, skanky rats drunk on really expensive drinks. It rained more that night than I can ever remember in Atlanta.

No comments: